AMENITIES EXPERIENCE AMBIENCE
How it all came to be…
- Verandah with a view – Sitting in the verandah with the lawn stretching out to the shore of the Ragho Sagar lake infuses a sense of calm. An ideal spot to watch the daily ‘going-ons’ of the migratory birds that are our annual winter visitors.
- Other local birds and peacocks frolic around in the garden all day long.
- Central courtyard — “Feels like a Moroccan Kasba”as one of our friends called it— is an open to sky courtyard with is ideal to soak in the sun as well as lounge and read the newspaper.
- Bedrooms– 7 spacious and well appointed suites with large luxurious bathrooms offer views of the surrounding flower gardens.
- Kitchen and kitchen garden — Friendly staff are willing to cook up a nice homely Indian meal with local Mewari specialties to treat your taste buds. The kitchen garden and farms provide for most of the local produce.